General Terms and Conditions
- These general terms and conditions govern your use of the AABR websites. Visiting our website will mean that you accept these terms.
- The material contained on our websites is protected by Copyright Regulations 1969. You may use the learning resources provided on our websites and other related AABR platforms only for your personal learning purposes. You are not allowed to further publish, reproduce, or transmit any resources through another website or related platform.
- To avoid spam email, we do not disclose our contact email address publicly on our website. If you need assistance, you can fill a form through the ‘Contact Us’ tab. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible within working hours of the Australian Standard Time.
- We do not provide any software support for example Office 365. We also do not provide any specialised software, for example SPSS, Stata etc.
- We do not provide any anti-virus software to the learning community, and we will not be liable to anyone else if a damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with use of the resources provided through our websites and associated learning platforms. Under no circumstances AABR will be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages, including damages for loss of business or other profits arising in relation to the content of its website. This includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any computer virus or any other defects or errors.
- We do not warrant that, by taking our courses, an individual will surely succeed. Student’s success in a course depends on a student’s level of prior knowledge and commitment to a course along with several hours of self-study.
- We reserve the right to change our ‘terms and conditions’, and other policies without any notice should the need arise. A new version of the ‘terms and conditions’ will be updated accordingly on our website.
- AABR reserves the right to (a) cancel a support program where circumstances beyond its control prohibit the activity being held. Where applicable, we will issue a refund of the fee for the program that we cannot offer.
- The contents of this website and the materials supplied to candidates is owned by AABR unless otherwise indicated, and you agree not to infringe the copyright of the materials owned by AABR.
- Unless otherwise stated, AABR owns the intellectual property rights of the materials on this website. You may view, download, and print the resources for your own education purposes only, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions of use. Any materials you collect form AABR, you must not:
(a) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material for a commercial purpose,
(b) edit or otherwise modify any material and make available for redistribution.
- AABR makes no warranties or representations about the website or any of the content contained within it.