General Terms and Conditions
- By making this payment, you agree with the ‘Course Offering Policy’, ‘General Terms and Conditions‘ and ‘Refund and Return Policy’.
- For all self-paced learning materials, neither we offer any refund of fees (either in full or in part), nor we offer any exchange of course materials after these are accessed by a student.
- For a virtual and/or a face-to-face learning course, a student may be allowed to defer a course in a subsequent offering. We will approve this based on the merit of individual cases. However, such a request must be made before the start of a course. Only one defer request will be accepted. We also do not provide any return return of fees (either in full or in part) for any virtual or face-to-face course,
- Once a course has started and passed the first week, no deferment of such course will be available unless there is an extenuating circumstance.
- We don’t offer virtual learning resources in downloadable format. The resource(s) will be sent by email to the nominated email address that will be provided during the payment stage.
- In accordance with our ‘Course Offering Policy’, we may not provide a resource to an individual if we believe that there will be a genuine compromise of our intellectual property. In such cases, where we will not provide the resources, we will provide the full refund for the related payment.
- If you need help, please contact us by filing we form through the ‘Contact Us’ tab. To avoid spam, we do not publicly disclose our email address.